Take Another Dive is the 8th episode of Angry Birds Odyssey. It involves the birds building a boat to travel across the sea again.
[Episode begins with the birds walking around]
- Red: I feel like we’re going around this island many times.
- Chuck: Yeah...
- Jim: Is there anything else to do on the island?
- Bomb: There is. We need to find our friends.
- Matilda: Bomb is correct.
- Jake: I guess that’s true...
- Red: Hal, Do you know anything about the disappearance of Drill Bird?
- Hal: I think they’re taking him across the sea to a different island.
- Red: Perfect. We can follow along.
- Chuck: How? We can’t use the old boat we used to save The Blues!
- Jay: So, Red.
- Jim: What do we do?
- Jake: We need to get Drill Bird back, but how?
- Red: [gasp] Let’s build another boat!
- Red: Let’s go.
[a construction montage of the boat building plays]
- Jim: I can’t wait to find a new friend!
- Jay: Yeah!
- Chuck: Well, I need to chop down trees to get wood for the boat.
[Chuck knocks down a massive tree]
- Bomb: Nice work, Chuck!
- Matilda: Yeah! Keep it up!
- Chuck: I will!
[The construction montage continues and after a while, finishes]
- Red: Okay, here we are. A nice boat.
- Jim: It’s so big!
- Jake: And shiny!
- Matilda: It IS pretty cool.
[a pig appears]
- Chuck: Ah!
- Bubbles: Get him!
- Jim: Bubbles!
- Jay: Where have you been?
- Bubbles: Looking for snacks. I ate a few berries in bushes!
- Jake: Okay. Guess you’ll do anything!
- Bubbles: Yep! [winks]
- Red: Back to work! We need to take down this pig!
- Pig: You’ll never beat me!
[Red lunges in for an attack, but the pig whirls around him and pokes him in the rear with a stick]
- Red: Arg! That hurt!
- Pig: Hee hee!
- Chuck: You’ll pay for this!
[Chuck dives into the pig, defeating it]
- Jim: Phew!
- Bubbles: He was easy!
- Hal: Red! You okay?
- Red: Kinda.
- Hal: Okay. If you need help, I’m here.
- Bomb: But Guys! We finished the boat! We need to get in!
- Hal: Right! Right.
[The birds enter the boat]
- Chuck: I wonder what friends we’ll find along the way. I hope we can sail back to Bird Island with all of our friends eventually.