Splatted Birds is the sixth episode of Angry Birds Hearts’ first season. It involves Red Bird getting covered in green paint.
- Jay: Ok, when Red comes, let’s tip the paint can!
- Jim: Hehe!
- Jake: The moment will be priceless!
- Jay: Okay, quiet. He might be coming now.
- Jake: [looks down] He’s not coming yet.
- Jim: No, he is!
- Jake: He isn’t!
- Jim: [raises voice] IS!
- Jake: [raises voice louder] ISN’T!
- Red: Doo-doo-doo-dey-doo..
- Jay: [whisper] shhh! Tip the paint can!
- Red: Who said that? [gets covered in green paint] Ahhh!
- Jake: Hehehehe!
- Red: WHO’S LAUGHING!?
- Jim: Hahahaha!
- Red: [shoots anger waves] I’LL GET WHOEVER DID THIS BACK!
- Jake: [gulps] We’re In for it, guys.
[scene cuts to the rest of the flock seeing Red]
- Chuck: Hal! Why is your beak so small?
- Lucy: He’s not Hal!
- Red: Uhh, uhh, y’know, I was fighting the pigs and my beak got stuck in a wall!
- Chuck: Ouch!
- Bomb: Anyways, Hal! Wanna go for a swim?
- Chuck: I’ll join!
- Red: Yeah. Why not? [turns to Lucy in secret and winks]
[scene cuts to Chuck in a river]
- Chuck: This river is awesome!
- Bomb: I’m going to get in! Hooray! [jumps in]
- Red: uhh, me too! [jumps in and paint comes off]
- Chuck: Red! You were Hal?
- Red: Well, it’s a long story.
- Hal: Wait - I’m Hal!
- Lucy: Well, I told ya. Hal is indeed Red.
- Chuck: Sorry for doubting you!
- Lucy: It’s fine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.