[Episode begins with Lucy in the Bird Streets, looking at Bomb]
- Lucy: Oh, Bomb is so lovely today... Just look at him!
- Chuck: *budges in* What you talking about? *raises eyebrows frantically*
- Lucy: N-nothing.
- Bomb: *hops over to Lucy* Lucy! We need you to build slingshots to help us take down the pigs!
- Lucy: R-really? Me?
- Chuck: Ha, is this a world war or something? Y’know, the women worked in factories?
- Lucy: *Hits Chuck* Knock it off! Anyways, time for work.
[Scene changes to Lucy with chopped-down trees]
- Lucy: Okay, I wanna try something different! That will help the birds win! *builds a Stringshot* There we go!
[Scene cuts to Red using it]
- Red: Ahhh! Who made this and how does it work?
- Lucy: *blushes as Chuck looks over to her* M-m-me. You attach yourself to the-
- Red: BUILD NORMAL SLINGSHOTS!
[Scene cuts to Lucy working again]
- Lucy: What if I build a slingshot that can shoot them really far? That will work!
[Scene cuts to Red- you get the idea]
- Red: Okay, something normal. *slings*
- Chuck: You missed the pigs!
- Red: *faint sounds* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
[Final shot of Lucy working]
- Lucy: What if two birds can sling in one slingshot? That would be good!
- [Scene cuts to final attempt to beat pigs]
- Chuck: Hey! Two birds in one! What do you think, Red?
- Red: Woah! Good idea! Let’s use it!
- Chuck: *slings* Wohooooooooo! *crashes*
- Red: *slings* Yahaaaaaaa! *crashes*
- Pigs: Oh no! *pop*
[Cuts back to the working area]
- Lucy: Bomb, how did I do?
- Bomb: Amazing!
- Lucy: Really? Awwww....
- Bomb: You won it for us by using your imagination!