Piggy Robot is the seventh episode of Angry Birds Hearts’ first season. It involves the pigs making robots to infiltrate Bird Island.
[Scene cuts to the Evil Red Robot greeting the birds in the morning]
- Evil Red Robot: Good morning, Heart Bird.
- Lucy: Hold on, you’d never call me Heart Bird!
- Evil Red Robot: Well, I want to today.
- Lucy: You would’ve blinked then, but you can’t!
- Chuck: You’re not Red! ATTACK! [Lucy and Chuck beat Evil Red Robot to death]
[scene cuts to the pigs noticing the robot’s demise]
- Tester Pig: Sir, the radar on the Robot has been destroyed!
- Foreman Pig: Drat! The birds knew it was a fake!
- Tester Pig: What ever now?
- Helmet Pig: ATTENTION! I have made a new Mech Suit that us 3 can use to defeat the birds. Tester Pig, you control the arms. Foreman Pig, you control the arms.
- Foreman Pig: What about you?
- Helmet Pig: I’ll control the head!
- King Pig: [enters] Sounds swell! Another piggy slave was pumping it up with fuel, so it should be good to go!
[scene cuts to the birds seeing the mech in the distance]
- Jay: Woah!
- Jim: A cool new friend!
- Red: [looks over to the three] that isn’t your friend. It’s the pigs.
- Jake: Is it?
- Chuck: It’s green! Everything about the pigs is green!
- Jim: Oh no! The pigs are gonna steal the eggs!
- Jake: Yeah!
- Lucy: Calm down. I have a solution. [runs towards mech]
- Chuck: Lucy! No!
- Lucy: I have a plan!
[scene cuts to Lucy at the back of the mech]
- Lucy: If I climb up into Helmet Pig’s Area, I can turn the system off! [climbs atop a leg and then an arm]
- Mech: Hello, birdies. Wanna have some FUN?
- Jim: Yeah! Fun!
- Red: He doesn’t want fun.
- Mech: Well how about I- [Mech falls and dies]
- Lucy: There we go! I turned it off!
- Chuck: How did you do that?
- Lucy: Magic...