One Lovey Dove is the twelfth episode of Angry Birds Hearts’ first season. It involves Lucy finding a way to make the birds of the flock fall in love with eachother.
[scene cuts to Chuck running around]
- Chuck: Hahahahahaha! Running! [zooms past Bomb and Lucy chatting]
- Chuck: Bomb and Lucy chatting? I want to chat too!
[scene cuts to Lucy, Bomb and Chuck]
- Lucy: Chuck, you’re back.
- Bomb: Don’t start another bread war!
- Chuck: Fine!
- Lucy: “Fine!”? That was all on you!
- Bomb: True that!
- Lucy: I think me and Bomb are the smartest!
- Bomb: Yeah! Let’s just go find something else to do.
- Chuck: I’m still here!
- Lucy: Whatever!
[scene cuts to Lucy resting behind a tree]
- Lucy: He loves me. He really is into me. This is awesome! Look at him, Bombio, Lovio, me! [puff of smoke appears] Huh.
[scene cuts to Bomb looking over to Lucy]
- Bomb: Lucy! The apple of my eye!
- Lucy: Oh, hi!
- Bomb: You’re looking SO nice today!
- Red: Something’s fishy...
- Bomb: The only thing that’s fishy is Lucy’s excellence! It’s amazing!
- Red: Yeah, just that.
- Lucy: I’m on your side. Why is Bomb SO into me?
- Chuck: Bomb, what’s up?
- Bomb: What’s up is Lucy’s look! She’s awesome!
- Lucy: Bomb, stop.
- Red: I think I know how to stop Bomb!
[scene cuts to Red and Lucy with books]
- Red: I think he’s on a spell!
- Lucy: How do I stop him?
- Red: Say that you’ll leave him!
- Lucy: Really? Okay.
[scene cuts to Lucy and Bomb looking at eachother]
- Lucy: Bomb, I’m leaving you.
- Bomb: WHAAAAAAAAT? [spell wears off]
- Red: Nice one, Lucy!
- Lucy: I hate my beak for saying that...