Matilda’s Fear is the fifth episode of Angry Birds Hearts’ first season. It involves the flock trying to find Matilda’s fear, with the help of Lucy Love.
[Episode begins with Matilda on a tall log and the rest sitting down]
- Matilda: While you’ve been causing mayhem, I’ve faced my fears!
- Lucy: So THAT’S why you haven’t been here.
- Matilda: Yep. Try and scare me and you’ll fail.
- Chuck: Good idea! Let’s do that!
- Matilda: Come on! I didn’t mean NOW!
- Lucy: What? Someone’s faking their bravery?
- Red: Oooo!
- Bomb: Nice one, Lucy! [Winks and Lucy blushes]
- Chuck: How about this spider? [pulls out a big spider]
- Matilda: [long pause] oh hello, Mr Spider! Your legs are looking fine today!
- Lucy: Huh.
[cuts to scene of Lucy looking through an abandoned house]
- Lucy: This is where we found a box some time ago.
- Bomb: Yeah...
- Lucy: O-Oh look! A c-creepy doll! I DON’T LIKE IT! BOMB, TAKE IT!
- Bomb: Okay...
[scene cuts to Matilda looking at the creepy doll]
- Matilda: Aww, look at the little baby! He needs to sleep!
- Chuck: [gulps] I give up, time to get a drink.
- Red: Me too. [follows Chuck quietly]
- Chuck: [comes back with a glass of strawberry juice] Guys, I’m back!
- Matilda: [gasps] b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b...
- Lucy: Uhh, What is it?
- Matilda: b-b-b-bLOOD! AAAAAAAAHHH! [runs]
- Bomb: We did it! We cracked her secret!
- Red: Yeah!
- Lucy: Guess she isn’t fearless.
- Chuck: Matilda! It’s just a drink!
- Matilda: [shaking] a drink of blood! That’s what it is!
- Chuck: Try it! Come on!
- Matilda: [takes a sip] oooh, that’s pretty good.
- Red: So, we solved her fear!
- Matilda: THAT MEANS I’M A VAMPIRE! AAAAAAAHHH! [runs away again]
- Lucy: Well, we tried.