Island’s Edge is the second episode of Angry Birds Odyssey. It involves Red and Chuck trying to rescue Matilda, as it follows on from the last episode.
[Red and Chuck continue along the forest]
- Red: Chuck, do you know why we’re here?
- Chuck: No, not really.
- Red: Well, it has something to do with the pigs.
- Chuck: Obviously!
- Red: I had to fight a few to get through to you.
- Chuck: Really? Thanks!
- Red: And now we have to team up to rescue Matilda.
- Chuck: Yeah. I hope we find her soon!
[a fat pig jumps down, blocking the path]
- Fat Pig: Hello!
- Chuck: Hello..
- Red: Trying to block our path to our friends? Nice try.
- Chuck: Yep!
[Chuck dashes around the pig and red shoots anger waves]
- Fat Pig: Is that all you got? Teehee!
[Fat Pig runs away]
- Chuck: Let’s chase him!
- Red: Good plan. He could be running to the location of Matilda.
- Chuck: Ok, IT’S CHUCK TIME!
[Chuck zooms along to find Fat Pig, while Red runs as fast as he can]
- Red: Chuck! Slow down!
- Chuck: Don’t worry! I think I’ve cornered him!
[Fat Pig is cornered at the side of a rock on a beach]
- Red: Hahaha!
- Chuck: Good-bye...
[Red and Chuck use all of their power]
- Red: Okay, he’s down.
- Chuck: What about Matilda?
[Matilda is rattling in a cage]
- Matilda: Guys! Get me out!
- Chuck: Okay!
[Chuck breaks the lock and Matilda is set free]
- Matilda: Yay!