Flock Quest is the first episode of Angry Birds Odyssey. It is about Red trying to locate the rest of his lost flock.
[Red is in the middle of a forest]
- Red: [grunting] Where am I? Is anybody here?
- Red: I should get going.
[Red walks through the forest, looking for friends]
- Red: Where is everybody?
[Minion Pig pops out of a bush]
- Pig: Hahaha!
- Red: Gah!
- Pig: The only people here are us pigs!
- Red: REALLY!?
- Pig: Yep. I’ve also got a stick! [pokes Red]
- Red: KNOCK IT OFF!
- Pig: Fine! Let’s fight!
[Red rushes into Pig, but misses]
- Red: No!
- Pig: This will be easy. [whacks Red with a stick]
- Red: Oh really?
[Red’s anger waves knock the pig away]
- Pig: AAAAAHHHHH! Sorry for bothering you! [runs away]
- Red: Heh. [continues going through]
[Red goes through a twisting path, in hopes of finding a member of the flock]
- Red: I bet that pig was lying.
[Red hears the rattling of a metal cage]
- Red: Huh?
[A pig with a mask pops out]
- Masked Pig: Trying to get back Chuck? You’ll die trying.
- Red: Did you say Chuck?
- Masked Pig: [blushing] Chuck? I n-never said Chuck.
- Red: You’re more cowardly than the first!
[Red slaps the masked pig out of the way and throws the mask in a pit]
- Red: Chuck? Are you there?
[Red arrives at the cage with Chuck inside]
- Chuck: You found me!
- Red: Chuck!
- Chuck: There’s a key in that bush. Use it to get me out!
- Red: Got it.
[Chuck is set free]
- Chuck: Yes! YES!
[Chuck zooms around the forest to stretch his legs]
- Red: Well, where to now?
- Chuck: Maybe we should find the others?
- Red: Ok. Do you know anything about them?
- Chuck: No, sorry.
- Red: Drat.
- Chuck: WAIT! I think I remember Matilda being around somewhere...
- Red: Ok, let’s look for her.
[a bigger pig hides up in a tree, ready to jump on the birds]