City Discovery is the thirteenth episode of Angry Birds Hearts’ first season. It involves the flock coming across a new city where different birds live.
[episode starts with Lucy on top of a mountain]
- Lucy: I can’t wait to jump down this mountain!
- Chuck: Why?
- Lucy: Because I’m bored.
- Chuck: That’s a weird reason.
- Lucy: Well, what should I do?
- Chuck: You could - Oh...
- Lucy: Yeah. So, can I?
- Chuck: The answer is still no.
- Lucy: Anyways, you’re not even the leader of the flock! You can’t change my mind! [jumps down] wheeeeeeee!
- Chuck: Oh gosh.
[Red comes along]
- Red: That’s a long way down. I hope he’s okay!
- Chuck: Uh-huh.
[scene cuts to Lucy falling down]
- Lucy: What a wild ride! But, I can’t feel my face...
- Jay: Hello!
- Jim: Did you jump off the mountain?
- Lucy: Yeah.
- Jake: Look! What’s this?
[a big building was ahead]
- Chuck: Woah! Let’s go around it!
- Jim: Is this a city or something?
- Jake: Likely.
[Jim, Jake, Jay, Chuck and Lucy rush around several buidlings]
- Jake: Definitely a city.
- Jim: But who’s that?
[A pig emerges from behind a building]
- Pig: BIRDS!! ATTACK!!
- Jake: Okay! [dashes into Pig]
- Lucy: I think he meant we should run.
[episode ends with birds running away from a horde of pigs]