Bread Battle is the eleventh episode of Angry Birds Hearts’ first season. It involves the flock battling using weapons made out of bread loaves.
[scene cuts to Lucy and Bomb chatting]
- Lucy: I agree with you, Bomb.
- Bomb: Yeah! What’s the deal with sliced bread?
- Lucy: Haha! So random!
- Bomb: What’s so mind-blowingly awesome about bread but in slices?
- Lucy: Maybe people were tired of eating bread loaves.
- Bomb: Nonsense, Lucy!
- Lucy: Uhh, okay. Guess I was wrong. Hehe.
- Chuck: [rushes over] Did someone say bread?
- Bomb: Yeah. We’re talking about the deal with sliced bread.
- Chuck: [gasps] I LOVE BREAD!
- Lucy: Yeah, bread is pretty cool.
- Chuck: Y’know, I could make a bread gun!
- Bomb: Why would you do that?
- Chuck: Because! Bread!
- Lucy: What will the bread gun even do? Shoot bread into people’s mouths?
- Chuck: Good idea! I’ll get to work! [rushes off]
- Bomb: [gulps] this spells trouble.
[scene cuts to Chuck showing the flock his bread gun]
- Red: Chuck, why are we here?
- Jay: Yeah! We were pulling a cool prank on Hal!
- Hal: WERE YOU!?
- Jim: Jay!
- Chuck: Alright, alright! Have you ever wanted to shoot bread into your mouth?
- Red: No.
- Hal: Sometimes.
- Lucy: Oh my...
- Chuck: Well, I give you, the bread gun!
- Hal: A bread gun? I wanna make a bread sword!
- Lucy: More bread weapons?
- Chuck: FIRE THE BREAD! [bread shoots in all directions]
- Bomb, The Blues, Red and Lucy: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
[scene cuts to Hal finishing the bread sword]
- Hal: Okay, that goes there, that goes here and then- [bread loaf hits his head]
- Red: [appears behind him] It’s a bread war!
- Hal: This is Lucy and Bomb’s fault!
- Red: Yeah!
[scene cuts to Bomb and Lucy surrounded by the flock]
- Lucy: It’s not our fault.
- Hal: You were talking about bread!
- Jake: Let’s punish him!
- Bomb: It was Chuck’s fault for getting involved!
- Red: Chuuuuuuuuck?
- Chuck: Yeah, he’s telling the truth.
- Jay: Oh. Well then...