Angry Birds Pokemon is a game created by Rovio and The Pokemon Company. It is about the flock teaming up with Pokemon to defeat the pigs.
Play it onEdit
- 3DS (cancelled)
- Red is the starting character. His ability in this game is to shoot anger waves.
- The Blues are unlocked at Level 1-5. They can split into three.
- Chuck is unlocked at Level 1-9. He can go fast.
- Bomb is unlocked at Level 2-5. He can explode.
- Matilda is unlocked at Level 3-1. She can drop an egg bomb.
- Hal is unlocked at Level 3-7. He can boomerang around structures.
- Mighty Eagle can be bought for £1.99. However, in this game, he is Rayquaza. The functions are still the same.
- Neo can be bought in a bundle for £3.99 that also comes with Volcarona. He can shoot radioactive fire on different types of material.
- Pikachu is the starting Pokemon. He is unlocked at Level 1-4. He can shoot thunderbolts.
- Squirtle is unlocked at Level 1-8. He can shoot water from his mouth.
- Eevee is unlocked at Level 2-2. She can tackle structures.
- Trumbeak is unlocked at Level 2-6. He can peck structure and shoot gusts of wind with his wings.
- Musharna is unlocked at Level 2-10. She can use her Psychic Powers to move blocks around.
- Rotom is unlocked at Level 3-4. He can possess blocks and make them explode.
- Onix is unlocked at Level 3-8. He can throw rocks at structures and tackle them with his tail.
- Glalie is unlocked at Level 4-2. He can freeze blocks with his icy breath, making them easier to break.
- Volcarona can be bought for £3.99. She can spray fire on scructures, doing insane amounts of damage. This transaction comes with the bird Neo.
Every world has 10 levels in it.
- World 1: The Meadows
- World 2: The Cave
- World 3: The Desert
- World 4: The City
- World 5: The Arctic
- World 6: The Volcano
- World 7: The Castle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.