[The birds’ boat crashes on an island]
- Red: Woah...
- Jim: Where are we?
- Red: I dunno.
- Jake: Let’s look around.
[The birds stagger off of the boat]
- Chuck: There’s some sort of path to follow.
- Bubbles: Let’s follow it!
- Bomb: Well, what else could we do when there’s a path?
- Matilda: Yeah, Bubbles. We kind of have to.
- Bubbles: Okay, jeez.
[The birds follow the path and notice it goes down]
- Jay: Why is the path going down?
- Jim: I don’t know why?
- Jake: Yeah, that’s weird.
- Jim: WAIT! I know why!
- Jay: Why?
- Jim: Boring geography stuff!
- Jake and Jay: Hahahahaha!
- Red: [sigh]
- Chuck: Really?
- Matilda: [sigh]
- Red: Let’s just continue.
[3 Minion Pigs appear]
- Pig 1: Hey!
- Pig 2: Hello!
- Pig 3: Maybe we should stop greeting them kindly and beat them up.
- Matilda: Oh no you won’t.
- Pig 1: Dude! You gave away our plan!
- Pig 3: SORRY!
- Pig 2: Oh god.
- Red: Let’s take em out!
[Red shoots anger waves and Pig 2 is defeated]
- Pig 2: No...
- Pig 1: I’ll fight and defend myself more...
[The Blues try to hit Pig 1, but he uses martial arts to knock them out]
- Bomb: Oh jeez!
- Hal: That looked painful! And NOBODY deals pain to my little Blues!
[Hal knocks out Pig 1 with his beak]
- Pig 1: Oh no...
- Pig 3: Ahhhhh!
[Pig 3 runs away]
- Red: Coward.
- Jim: Help us...
- Jake: Yeah...
- Bubbles: I’ll help you get back up!
- Jay: Thanks!
- Bubbles: No problem!
- Jay: Wait, is that someone in a pit of rubble over there?
- Chuck: I think it is, Jay!
- Hal: I’m going to go see him.
[Hal walks over to the person covered in rubble]
- ???: Leave me alone!
- Hal: Why? I’ve got my bird friends with me! Wanna come with us?
- ???: NO!
[The mysterious person runs away]
- Hal: huh.
[Hal goes back]
- Hal: The person just wanted to be left alone.
- Red: What did they look like?
- Hal: They were blue, but they never showed their face.
- Chuck: Huh. Who could it be?
- Hal: I don’t know. I’m just wonder why there’s so much broken stuff everywhere in this Ruin.