A Forest Maze is the third episode of Angry Birds Hearts, Lucy Love’s series. It involves the birds going into a forest.
[screen cuts to The Blues admiring a berry]
- Jim: Oh! A berry! Let’s get it!
- Jay: Yeah! [Accidentally runs over it]
- Jim: Where did the berry go?
- Jake: Beats me. Let’s go further as we may come across it!
[screen cuts to the birds looking for The Blues]
- Lucy: WHERE ARE THE BLUES!?
- Red: They were near the forest earlier! Go that way!
- Chuck: You Guys should calm down!
- Lucy: You’re the one speaking so fast! Chill out.
- Red: Yeah, let’s go.
[Lucy and Red go into the forest, Red only going the wrong way]
- Lucy: Red just knows what he’s doing. I should just chill out, like I said earlier.
- Jake: [Atop a tree] Ya hear that? It’s an intruder!
- Lucy: Who said I was an intruder?
- Jay: Stop, Jake! That’s Lucy.
- Jake: Oh, hi Lucy!
[Scene cuts to Red coming to a halt and seeing a dead bird]
- Red: eeeee! A dead bird! Wait, is that Stella?
[Scene cuts to Lucy coming back with The Blues]
- Lucy: I got them! They’re safe and sound.
- Bomb: Nice one, Lucy!
- Lucy: Thanks. What do ya say, guys?
- Jim: Thank you, Lucy!
- Jay: You’re awesome!
- Jake: What about Red?
[Episode ends with a shot of Lucy looking nervous]